Sunday, April 14, 2013

Review: The Great Rite of the Golden Coven by Ashen White


The Great Rite of the Golden Coven

Goodreads blurb:  Uncover the ancient secrets of a true Romany Chohawni coven as they undertake the most special Great Rite of their lives! Guided by a mysterious and legendary Dark Grimoire, join them as they learn the true jinnepen (wisdom) of their Romany way, and understand what it really means to be gueri!

Contains scenes of nudity and sexuality.


 My Thoughts - 3 out of 5 unicorns - I liked it!!  

I won this book in the Spring Fever Giveaway!  It is a quick read.  I liked it. It is about a ritual that happens each year with a coven that becomes the golden coven but men are not allowed at the ritual.  I can't say much about this, or it would give away the story but it has lots of sexual content.  This story is not for people like my mom who don't want a story that is completely surrounding sex.  I will definitely keep this author on my watch list for new books :)  Don't you love the cover!!  It is beautiful!

Buy at:  Amazon or Amazon UK


No comments:

Post a Comment