Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Great shifter series with a new release!!


NEW RELEASE TODAY!!!!!



Resonance
Holloway Pack Book 2.5


Goodreads blurb:  Guilt is a heavy burden for the one carrying it.

Jem Stonehouse is no exception to this rule.

What if she’d acted sooner? What if she’d fully recognised the threat? What if she hadn’t allowed the male pack members to head into the witches’ ambush?

For one, youngest pack member Josh Larsen wouldn’t be trapped in the sleep of the dead.

Now, Jem is convinced it’s her job to bring him back to life no matter what it takes— learning more about her heritage, risking pack exposure, or travelling to places she couldn’t have imagined possible.

Even if the journey endangers her soul.


Buy at:  Amazon, AmazonUK, Barnes & Noble

I cannot wait to read this :)  Absolutely love this series!!  Review to come once I get my hands on it!!

Check out the guest post at Known to Read blog!!
  

Blue Moon
Holloway Pack Book 2


Goodreads blurb:  Someone is watching the Holloway Pack, and this time, the female isn’t the target.

Life with a group of seven male werewolves worries Jem Stonehouse not one bit. She is engaged to the Alpha’s son Sean Holloway after all. So what has Jem’s territorial instincts on high alert?

The pack’s latest addition. Both of them.

None of the men think there’s a problem with the new girlfriends. Jem’s intuition tells her otherwise—that and a nagging suspicion the new females aren’t there to partake.

Jem believes they’ve joined in to take.

The question is … What?

As the eve of the blue moon draws ever closer, Jem’s running out of time to find the answer and outwit a thief of the worst possible kind.

A woman who believes she can’t lose.

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!!! 

( Read in Jan 2013)
This is another great book in the series. I won this book too in a giveaway, so it was free!! I did run out and buy two of the other books in this series though because I didn’t want to start with book 2!!!  I will definitely continue to read the series. Jem is a fantastic heroine, and I love learning more about her, her past, and her love. I will always love strong heroines and Jem certainly is one.  You easily lose yourself to the world J.A. Belfield creates.  The only thing I disliked is the ending and having to wait for more especially with the cliffhanger ending. I recommend to all shifter lovers :)

Buy at:  Amazon, Amazon UK, Barnes & Noble


No comments:

Post a Comment