Sunday, March 10, 2013

My Thoughts on The Alpha's Mate by Jacqueline Rhoades

Okay this is my first Jacqueline Rhoades book, and I loved it :)  This book I could not put down.  I read it all in one day.  I felt horrible today, but could not put my reader down.  She had lots of action, funny misunderstanding that had you laughing, I raged with Lizzie and cried too.  I love books that take you on an emotional roller coaster.  The main character Elizabeth (Lizzie) has always felt out of place.  I loved being part of the journey to her finding where she belonged and that she found that she had more strength than she knew she did.  Marshall sounds like a very sexy, handsome man who is loving and caring toward all of the members of his pack.  You have family drama, pack conflicts, and the evil guy you want to see lose.  I recommend this book to everyone who loves shifter books.  Now that I know I love Jacqueline Rhoades books; I will have to be on the look out for more.  :)

If you want to read the synopsis to learn more here the link to goodreads:  http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15790684-the-alpha-s-mate

If you want to buy, here is the smashwords link:
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/209808

No comments:

Post a Comment