Sunday, March 31, 2013

3/31 - Know Me Better


“KNOW ME BETTER”

 Each week I will pick 5 questions to answers.
I invite you to share your answers to these questions as well. You can share them as a comment on this post or share them on your own blog and link up to this post.
This post goes up sometime during the weekend. I “TRY” to get it up by Saturday morning but life happens all to often so there are no guarantees!
 This Week’s Questions
What story does your family always tell about you?
What kind of music do you like?
Would you rather have money or fame?
Do you celebrate Easter? If so what is one of your traditions?
Best April Fools Day Joke you have done or someone has done to you?
 What story does your family always tell about you?
My mom always tells the story of me doing things I was told not to and then punishing myself by slapping myself saying NO NO NO.  
Also I tested my pain tolerances by seeing how hard I could ram my head into the wall.
What kind of music do you like?
I love most types of music.  It depends on my mood when I listen.  I love all types of rock (especially in the car where I can blast it and sing along :) ) I listen to music like Amethystium when I am trying to think too and don't want to be distracted like homework when I was in school or now when I grade papers.  My students whine because this is what I pick during school hours because they like to fight over country or rock.
Would you rather have money or fame?
Money, so I can help my family out and kids without family.
Do you celebrate Easter? If so what is one of your traditions?
Church and family, when my son was younger, I did all sorts of cute Easter things like hunts and leaving him letters from the Bunny.
Best April Fools Day Joke you have done or someone has done to you?
Nothing stands out in my mind, but my dad did have to contact to on April Fool's to tell me the neighbor demolished by car the day after we got it back from the repair shop for the deer I hit at 70 mph on the interstate.  I didn't believe him and it was true.
This is the first year it fall's on a school day, so pray for me :)  I'll let you know if this changes,  and I'm thinking about telling them they get a free day tomorrow and then saying April Fool's :)  lol
 Now it’s your turn!
Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and link up here! If you are posting on your blog you can grab the linky to include with your post if you would like to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment