Friday, March 29, 2013

Review - YA Fantasy - Fire by Heather James


Fire by Heather James

Goodreads blurb:  Is control over the elements a gift, or a curse?

Roxy thinks that she is in control of everything: with flames flaring at her fingertips and an equally fiery attitude, what more could she need? But then she meets Brae, a prince from a rival Realm, who turns her assumptions of superiority upside down.

Jasmine has none of Roxy’s confidence or intensity. But she does have a secret - and Brae - and she’s not going to give either up willingly

I won this book from my Goodreads group here.

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!!
Can't wait for the next book and hope it is not long!!

Wow, this book is awesome!  I never would have known about it, if I hadn’t won it in a giveaway.  It immediately had me sucked in their Realms and intrigued about what I would find out about the secrets involved.  I definitely recommend this series to anyone who loves fantasy/adventure especially with elemental magic.  This was a fantastic surprise, and I loved the journey.  The story is told from the perspective of two characters Jasmine and Roxy.  They are different, but both strong female characters.  They do what they believe is right.  I do not like giving details away because I think it should be your own fantastic journey.  You won’t be disappointed.

If you want to read it, find it here:  

No comments:

Post a Comment