Sunday, March 24, 2013

Know Me Better - 3/24/13

"Know Me Better"


Each week I will pick 5 questions to answers.

I invite you to share your answers to these questions as well.  You can share them as a comment on this post or share them on your own blog and link up to this post.

This post goes up sometime during the weekend. I "TRY" to get it up by Saturday morning but life happens all to often so there are no guarantees!

This Week's Questions


What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?
What is most memorable about your high school years?
Have you ever gotten up early for a "black Friday sale"?
Were you named after anyone?
Would you bungee jump, skydive or something similar?



What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?
Always kind things happening, so I will limit this to this year.  I have a friend if she notices I'm conserving gas, then she gives me money for gas because we only get paid once a month.  She has done this a couple times this year.  I have to find creative ways to repay her because she won't let me pay her back.  I also had a secret santa give me $50 at work to help with Christmas for my son this year with a note that said they knew how hard it was being a single parent.  I still have no idea who it was.  It made me cry :)

What is most memorable about your high school years?
Ugg, high school was not a fun time for me.  Let's see, in order, I had my nose broken by a guy who sucker punched me, was date raped (I have already forgiven him, so not a point of contention), found first love, lost first love (because I wouldn't sleep with him after the rape), and graduated early to join the Air Force.

Have you ever gotten up early for a "black Friday sale"?
No, but I did go Thursday night to Walmart and that was kinda crazy.

Were you named after anyone?
Just the Greek Trojan princess who spurned Apollo's advances ;)

Would you bungee jump, skydive or something similar?
No, probably not.  I tend to be a klutz and that seems like tempting fate or Murphy's Law.



No comments:

Post a Comment