Tuesday, July 9, 2013

UPS delivered today and I'm in book heaven!!

Okay totally stoked today :)  I got my haul from BookCloseOuts.com!!  YAY!!  


If you do not know the awesomeness of this site, let me share the deals I got for myself and my classroom :)
Everything I got was either paperback or Hardcover book priced from $1.69 to $5.99!!
I’m a total book addict, so I wanted to share this site and what I bought :)  Too many to do a spotlight of each, but click the Title to see what it is on Goodreads :)
Carrier of the Mark (Carrier #1) - Leigh Fallon
Forgive My Fins (Fins #1) - Tera Lynn Childs
Fins Are Forever (Fins #2) - Tera Lynn Childs
Firelight (Firelight #1) - Sophie Jordan
Vanish (Firelight #2) - Sophie Jordan
Hidden (Firelight #3) - Sophie Jordan
Shadow of the Moon (Dark Guardian #4) - Rachel Hawthorne
Starcrossed (Starcrossed #1) - Josephine Angelini
Dreamless (Starcrossed #2) - Josephine Angelini
13 to Life (13 to Life #1) - Shannon Delany
Secrets and Shadows (13 to Life #2) - Shannon Delany
Bargains and Betrayals (13 to Life #3) - Shannon Delany
Destiny and Deception (13 to Life #4) - Shannon Delany
Rivals and Retribution (13 to Life #5) - Shannon Delany
Cinder (Lunar Chronicles #1) - Marissa Meyer
The Hunt of the Unicorn - C.C. Humphreys
Shifting Plains (Shifting Plains #1) - Jean Johnson
The Shifter (Shifting Plains #2) - Jean Johnson
Flying Blind (The Dragon Diaries Trilogy #1) - Deborah Cooke
Winging It (The Dragon Diaries Trilogy #2) - Deborah Cooke
Blazing the Trail (The Dragon Diaries Trilogy #3) - Deborah Cooke
Ironskin (Ironskin #1) - Tina Connolly
Hunter’s Moon (A Tale of the Sazi #1) - C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp
Captive Moon (A Tale of the Sazi #3) - C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp
Timeless Moon (A Tale of the Sazi #6) - C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp
Serpent Moon (A Tale of the Sazi #8) - C.T. Adams & Cathy Clamp
A Brush of Darkness (Abby Sinclair #1) - Allison Pang
A Trace of Moonlight (Abby Sinclair #3) - Allison Pang

Lots of fantastic books I can’t wait to read and a bunch to share with my students too!!  Some of these I have wanted for a while, so this was wonderful :) And I bought all 28 for under $100 dollars which is EPIC :) and had free shipping too!!


I had to add a couple covers because pictures are always needed :)  What do you think?  I highly recommend going to check it out and see if there is anything you want for a great deal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment