Sunday, April 7, 2013

4/7 - Know Me Better



"Know Me Better"
Each week I will pick 5 questions to answers.
I invite you to share your answers to these questions as well. You can share them as a comment on this post or share them on your own blog and link up to this post.
This post goes up sometime during the weekend. I “TRY” to get it up by Saturday morning but life happens all to often so there are no guarantees!
 I’m headed out of town so this is up a little early.  All quick easy questions that don’t take much thought to answer because I don’t have much time.
 This Week’s Questions
What is your favorite flavor of jelly beans?
What size shoe do you wear?
What is your favorite cereal?
Have you ever cut your own hair?
Do you sing in the shower?

What is your favorite flavor of jelly beans?
Ummm, I don't like jelly beans :)  I prefer chocolate :)

What size shoe do you wear?
9 1/2 to 10 depending on the shoe

What is your favorite cereal?
Life and Peanut Butter Crunch :)

Have you ever cut your own hair?
No, but I will cut my son's :)  and yes I make mistakes sometimes...oops!!  lol

Do you sing in the shower?
I used to, but now I sing in the car with the radio :)

Now it’s your turn!

Share an answer to one or more of these questions as a comment or post your answers on your blog and link up here! If you are posting on your blog you can grab the linky to include with your post if you would like to do so.


No comments:

Post a Comment