Sunday, May 5, 2013

Review - Blood Thirst by Tate Jackson



Blood Thirst
(Blood Thirst Book2)
by Tate Jackson

Goodreads blurb:  The continuing story of Beck Jaxon and her family...

The Young/Jaxon family won the battle, but Elderson escaped, again. Now, Beck and her family have to deal with the losses they suffered during the battle with Elderson’s clan. They bury their dead and morn the loss of their family members. But there would be no rest for them. Elderson may have escaped this time, but he will be back. He wants Beck dead and will stop at nothing to make that happen.

Will Elderson succeed, or will Beck and her family finally rid the world of Royal Elderson and the evil he has unleashed for centuries?


My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 unicorns - I loved it!
I loved this story just as much as the first one. It had more humor, time travel though not planned, the family of vampires and hunters, out of body experiences, archangels, demons, old family turning up with rekindled problems, new friends, all sorts of changing of species, love, and so much more.  This book kept me guessing, but also laughing so much.  The humor is this book reminds me of when I first started reading Shelly Laurenston, and I was laughing out loud with everyone asking me what is so funny.  I love books that make me laugh, cry, fume, and wish for the love found is books like this.  If you love paranormal romance, then you will love this story. Only thing not to love is the cliffhanger ending and having to wait for the next book.

**received the book free from the Making Connections group for an honest review

Interested? Amazon, AmazonUK, Smashwords, & B&N

No comments:

Post a Comment