Sunday, May 26, 2013

Review - Blood Bound by Sharon Stevenson


Blood Bound (Gallows #1)
by Sharon Stevenson

Goodreads blurb:  19-year-old twin demon trackers Shaun and Sarah Gallows are used to running into trouble - mostly the kind with fangs - but while Sarah embraces her powers to their fullest extent, trusting her instincts implicitly, Shaun distances himself from his abilities and can do little more than despair at his sister’s reckless nature and idly back her up.

When they come across 17-year-old Melissa Carling, a demon tracker who’s been torturing innocent super-naturals, they know they have to stop her. Sarah is desperate to punish Melissa for what she’s been doing but Shaun’s instant attraction to the girl points to a soul-mate bond stronger than anything he’s ever had to fight before…


Find the Author here:  Author website or twitter


My Thoughts - 3 out of 5 unicorns - I liked it!
I liked this story and especially both characters Shaun and Sarah.  I’m not sure yet what caused it, but I was confused on several occasions and still have many questions that I’m hoping the 2nd book will clear up.  This story is interesting, but I had no trouble when I needed a break putting it down.  I usually get this though with the first book in a series.  I know building a new world takes time. I’m looking forward to seeing where this series might lead since there is a lot of intriguing possibilities.
**received the book free from the Making Connections group for an honest review 

Interested in reading? Find at Amazon or AmazonUK


No comments:

Post a Comment